Our Lady Star of the Seas Stella Maris Cultured Freshwater Pearls Holy Chaplet with Silver Oxidized Findings and Blessed Laminated Italian Holy card with Gold...
Sale price $ 35.99 Regular price
- CHAPLET SIZE VARIES: blue 9"5, black 10.5", peach 10.5", white 11.5"
- SILVER OXIDIZED FINDINGS: fleur de lis crucifix, starfish pendant, pray for us medal
- cultured freshwater pearls (15) separated with crystal beads - includes instruction of how to pray this chaplet
- blessed laminated Italian Holy card with gold accents - gift boxed -
- Cultured freshwater pearls are pearls that are farmed and created using freshwater mussels. These pearls are produced in Japan and the United States on a limited scale. Uneven in size and texture. Our Lady, Star of the Sea is an ancient title for the Virgin Mary. It came to be seen as allegorical of Mary's role as "guiding star" on the way to Christ. The idea of Mary as a guiding star for seafarers has led to devotion to Our Lady, Star of the Sea in many Catholic coastal and fishing communities. Numerous churches, schools and colleges are dedicated to Stella Maris, Our Lady Star of the Sea, or Mary, Star of the Sea.